Breaking

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Renukaswamy Murder Case Accused Pradosh Seeks Approver Status

NewsFlash Daily™
20 August
renukaswamy-murder-case-pradosh

Pradosh, accused A14 in the Renukaswamy murder case, told the court he wants to become an approver and disclose the facts without pressure

Pradosh, A14 accused in the Renukaswamy murder case, applied to become an approver before the 59th CCH Court in Bengaluru. He told Judge Sujatha Madivalappa Sambrani that he would disclose the facts without influence or pressure.


Bengaluru: Pradosh, accused A14 in the Renukaswamy murder case, has filed an application before the 59th CCH Court seeking to become an approver in the case. During the hearing, Pradosh told Judge Sujatha Madivalappa Sambrani that he had read and signed the application and would disclose the facts related to the case without any pressure.


The evidentiary hearing in the case is continuing before the 59th CCH Court. During the proceedings, the judge questioned Pradosh about his application, its contents, his education and whether he was making the statement under any influence.


The court recorded Pradosh's responses during the hearing. The next evidentiary hearing has been scheduled for August 24. No decision has been announced yet on his application to become an approver.


Renukaswamy Murder Case Approver Application

During the hearing, Judge Sujatha Madivalappa Sambrani questioned Pradosh about the seriousness of his application and whether he understood its contents.


Pradosh told the court that he had read the entire application before signing it. He also stated that he had explained his role in the murder of Renukaswamy and the roles of the other accused in the case.


The court subsequently questioned him about his educational qualifications and professional background.


Pradosh Tells Court About Education and Work

Responding to the judge's questions about his education, Pradosh stated that he had completed an MBA in Finance.

He also told the court that he could read and write in English. Pradosh further stated that he had been working for a private company before the incident.

The questions were part of the court's examination of his application seeking approver status in the Renukaswamy murder case.


Pradosh Says He Will Disclose Truth Without Pressure

The court also asked Pradosh whether he was under any influence and whether he was making his statement voluntarily.


Pradosh responded that he was filing the application without influence or pressure. He told the court that he would disclose the facts related to the case 100 percent.

“I am filing this petition without any influence or pressure. I will disclose the true facts related to the case 100 percent.”

Judge Sujatha Madivalappa Sambrani recorded the explanations provided by Pradosh during the proceedings.


Renukaswamy Murder Case Hearing Adjourned

After recording Pradosh's statements and explanations concerning the application, the court adjourned the next evidentiary hearing to August 24.


Pradosh remains accused A14 in the Renukaswamy murder case. His application to become an approver is yet to receive a decision from the court. The evidentiary proceedings in the case are continuing before the 59th CCH Court.